Tuff-Ties are an amazingly effective alternative to cable ties. Made of braided nylon cord with a reinforced polycarbonate locking block, they are very secure and nearly indestructible. Extremely compact, they can be carried in your pocket or stashed in the bottom of your handcuff case.
- Used by thousands of correctional and law enforcement agencies around the world.
- Pre-threaded - ready to use and apply. Has a double locking feature.
- Unlimited shelf life - not affected by exposure to sunlight, temperature, or environmental conditions.
- Flexible - will not cut into skin or cut off circulation if applied properly.
- Lightweight and easy to carry - won't tangle in your pocket.
- Non-metal teeth will not rust or corrode. The poly block is virtually indestructible.
- Designed by a police officer for law enforcement use.
- Manufactured by a leading plastics company under strict supervision.
- Every unit is tested prior to sale. Made in USA.
- Instructions included with every order.
- Now available in black or white.
Cord tensile strength: over 500 pounds.
Cord Material: flat diamond braided nylon.
Locking block material: reinforced polycarbonate.
Asembly weight: only 8 grams (1/4 ounce).
Loop circumfrence: 12 inches (each side).
Available here: http://www.handcuffwarehouse.com/tufdishanres.html